Friday 12 November 2010

Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For Today? #AdamAndJoe

This particle pleasures me on several levels.

Not only does it completely recreate every sojourn I've ever had into HMV but Adam deliciously references one of my guilty pleasures......a film I have seen on the big screen almost as often as Star Wars and that pursuit took considerably more planning than any of Mr Lucas' offerings as I feel pretty sure I was alone in this endeavour. It was regarded as a ludicrously self-indulgent tome but it's worth the big screen for the soundtrack alone. If you don't know the film I'm referring to it will be no determent to your cultural enjoyment of life. I do have the stupidly extended directors' cut on some dubious DVD somewhere.

From 22nd March 2008

No comments: