Thursday 24 March 2011

Exploding Scientific Myths and Plenty of Man Heat #AdamAndJoe

If I was going to make a detailed analysis of this bipplebop, I'd say that is starts off very shakily. This is essentially because Joe has some proper grownups information to impart rather than pointless kiddie-waffle but reassuringly it descends into the usual, albeit rather stilted double entendre.

Adam then grasps the serious mettle with his acquired scientific knowledge but in doing so touches on a few of Joe's more delicate parts which you'd think would upset him but he turns it around into some sexy nonsense and in the end, as always, it's only Jude who suffers.

I'm trying to work out why I haven't put this here before. Was I protecting some kind of modesty?

12th Jan 08

Attack the Block has a WebsiteFacebook page and Twitter feed.

 

No comments: