Saturday 30 April 2011

The Royal Wedding Adam And Joe Commemorative Tea-towel #AdamAndJoe

Get your fingers of vote and your ears of discernment ready for this week's Song Wars!  It's the first and perhaps the only war in this series of shows so be sure to execute your duty diligently. I don't want to hear any excuses.

Lucy has made it really easy by putting email links on the blog page where you can also listen to the tunes again.

Deep respect to erm....I'll have to come back with the name after I've listened again This Person who has made a Tumblr with many of the Made Up Jokes.

I felt sure they'd ask us to do something wedding related for the Black Squadron Command this week but it was 'Surgery' in the end.

I'd had a little go at some preparations and everything.......

Abbey

 

Cake

 

Credit for the amazing Paper People designs goes, as always to Sally Grosart, who has also made the main five young characters in Joe's film, Attack the Block.

No comments: