Saturday 25 December 2010

Season's Greetings, The Gift of Music And #AdamAndJoe

I'm still amazed and slightly embarrassed when I notice the number of hits on this silly little corner of the web. These have been a desperate twelve months of drought and I've tried to maintain this little oasis to supplement all the joy that can be found on YouTube, BUG, Fansites, Adam's Blog, Last FM and Soundcloud. Thank you so much for dropping by.
Enjoy this season of mirth and most importantly, today's champagne saucer of radio celebration.
I hope you have a lovely time with the people that mean the most to you.
To get in the mood, this ditty from Garth Jennings was never going to win against the subtle might of Chris Salt's Christmas song but he carefully chose those chords to tug at our heart strings and bring tears to our eyes so I thought I'd dust it off for an airing on this exceptionally emotional morning.

From 27th December 2008


No comments: