Sunday 29 May 2011

Adam and Joe Game for Glastonbury Evening Show(s) #AdamAndJoe

G A M E      O V E R 

The Press Office have announced

that their shows will be in the morning slots

so I deem this game to now be inappropriate!

I realise this might be a stretch of my imagination but here's hoping Adam and Joe do at least a couple of evening shows at Glastonbury 2011.

Let's just imagine that it will be a mellow, balmy evening when thoughts turn to sommeliers and cicerones......and drinking games*.

Of course, the BBC would never endorse this and I've missed the important word from the title of this post but I'm looking for suggestions for drinking points which I think you can add here without needing to have an account.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqfJY2HXnQ?rel=0]

*No livers have been harmed in pursuit of this lickle bit 'o fun.

No comments: