Wednesday 18 January 2012

Enjoy additional stargazing with Adam and Joe on The UniverseShow #AdamAndJoe

I know James included most of this in the recent Best Of Adam and Joe show but in celebration of Professor Brian Cox's three day sky lollop, I thought I'd put the whole thing here.
I haven't done the job of chopping out Joe's little mistake(s).  It would be disingenuous of me.......and take time.....and David is so lovely.



From 2nd April 2011

During tonight's Stargazing, PBC started to mention Eta Carinae but stopped and showed a picture of something else.  Shame.



They also did a light pollution experiment from Dulverton in Devon where I believe Joe told us he has fond, childhood memories.

....and lest we should forget, The Universe downloads the podcast.








Finally, here is James Hood's illustration from The Universe Show.

No comments: