Sunday 15 July 2012

One from the tiny mind of Auntie Nubbins #AdamBuxton

I wanted to look at both of yesterday's glossy magazine pages about Adam simultaneously and when I did.....look what happened.

Satmagsfun
I spent a few minutes trying to get them perfectly in register but without a nicely locked-off tri-pod, I didn't stand a chance and it r e a l l y wasn't worth it.

If you have the Guardian Magazine, you're probably scratching your head and wondering why your picture is different to mine. Adam really doesn't like the picture used in that article. 'Someone' even changed it for the web copy so there's no way I was going to sully my pages with it. I swapped that one in because he used it at the Electric Proms so I figured he was probably pleased with it and it fits the space in a similar way to the one they had. Stop me if I'm getting too anal about this.

You can read both wonderful pieces on-line without paying or anything.

Guardian.

Telegraph.

Oh....and here's a local review of his Latitude set from yesterday.

No comments: