Monday 16 July 2012

Podcast Intro Day: The Last One #AdamAndJoe

I've strung this out as long as I could but it's with a heavy heart that I post the last of the intros.

If you're going to be a pendant* it's an intro jingle from the unstoppable Adam so no warbling from lazy, old Joe**, and a pre-outro Boggins song, once again from Adam.

When I clipped this out, I let it run to the end of the pod to include all the thanks and farewells which sweetly includes a little mention of this Auntie Nubbins character. This all feels rather final now. I shall go into the corner and cry for a while.

From 26th June 2011

* Shaun W Keaveny told me that's how to spell it.

** He's not lazy, he's just a bit less warbles productive. I love him. I love them both. I want them back. I miss them.

Episode Two of Adam Buxton's BUG is on Sky Atlantic tonight. The awesome first episode and some wonderful extra clips are available at the Sky website. The BUG 5th Birthday phone app is still available, you know.

Joe is (in no particular order) adapting Neal Stephenson's "Snow Crash", preparing to shoot an adaptation of Royden Lepp's "Rust", preparing to shoot his adaptation of Neal Stephenson's "Snow Crash"

No comments: