Saturday 27 March 2010

"Joe Cornish is a fantastic director" #AdamAndJoe #SaveBBC6Music

I see a ridiculous number of films and my choices are not contingent on other people's opinions so I try to avoid reviews beforehand. However, there are some peoples' opinions that I like to hear after the event and of course, the Good Doctor Kermode is one of those.  I made an exception this week, due to a kind alert on Twitter and listened to yesterday's show much earlier than I would normally do.
This is the gift, hidden therein.

Thank you for that, Ms Whittaker.  Calmed my nerves while waiting for an important phone call.

 

========================================================================
S A V E     B B C 6 M U S I C  -   Y O U  R    S E C R E T   S T A T I O N    N E E D S     Y O U 

 

You've procrastinated for long enough. Fill in the Consultation and come to today's meeting.

Saturday 27th March at 12pm at Broadcasting House 

(located on Portland Place, W1A 1AA). 
The nearest station is Oxford Circus although it can also be easily reached 
from Great Portland Street.  See here for a map of the area.

 

No comments: