Wednesday 25 August 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs The World Day #EdgarWright

I'm not sure how well this will go down. I wouldn't normally cruise this far off-piste but it's a big day and it can't go unmarked.
Some readers/listeners will have tickets for the Ultra Culture Cinema event tonight and I should also point you in the direction of this delightful film made for him by his nearly-namesake.
Scott Pilgrim opens all over the UK and Ireland today. It's the kind of thing you'll like. I know you will. Edgar has even put a little bonus bibble on his website for you.
So, for one day only, I am not going to post an Adam and Joe nugget here. Instead, I shall include Edgar and Joe's friend, Lauren Laverne's interview with Mr Wright.



I have deliberated about whether to put the exclusive track on here too but I think that might upset people that I really don't want to rile, so it's just the words.

You may listen to said track (around 150 mins in) and indeed, all of Lauren's glorious show, for the next six days right here.
Normal service will be resumed tomorrow, with any luck. To be honest, I had hoped the BFI would have their film of last week's interview to embed by now.

No comments: